Wednesday 4 September 2019

This is Politics?!

I defy anyone to make sense of what is going on here. I am amazed that the British people put up with this, ... the "nuclear bomb under an old airbase" theory is the only explanation I have been able to dream up, .... see A Concrete Way to See What Computable Functions Actually Are, ...


Meanwhile, others are going in the opposite direction, ... why? Because they're fed up with Washington's influence in Europe, ...


... as Vladimir Putin said they would, years ago, ...


He's right: what is needed is discipline and moral integrity, but it seems this is in short supply in Britain these days. Pity, that.


And the money supply George Galloway talked about? See Brits Running the US Federal Reserve, and Malaysian Airlines MH17 Crash Investigation Was a Sham, and learn about the European Royal families after 1917, ... Perhaps start with Bilderberg founder Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld, ... and his business interests with Lockheed Martin in the sixties, ... and arms for oil deals like the Al-Yamamah arms deal, which seems to have involved Prince Andrew as well as Mark Thatcher, ...


See What Do People Vote For in A General Election? for an explanation of Corbyn's current position. See also Denis Donaldson and the "Brexit Backstop" to see how he ended up there.

In short, this business should not be being conducted in the Houses of Parliament, it should be being conducted in the High Court.

When I wrote this, in April 2013, I had intended to write "Throw Away Chain Mail, Go Buy envelopes" but perhaps I exercised some self-censorship, or someone edited the text on my behalf, ... Helen Mirren, perhaps? 😂❤️💓💕

 ... anyway. It's from Economics II and it goes with this song:

See also



So, let's get this Jerusalem project back on the road, shall we?


I once tried to join the TA, but they told me I was too old for that sort of nonsense, ... can you believe that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment