Wednesday 25 September 2019

Lori on My Ruthless Exploitation of Greta Thunberg

Lori is really angry!


... but man, nowhere as angry as this lady! ...


Greta was only saying what I said the first time I heard her speak on this, which was about a year ago. It made me cry to see them leaving this to a child to say. They ruined my life when I got to about 23 years old, she was only 15, ... See Greta Thunberg on World Leaders. But, since I ruined my daughter's life when she was only ten years old, maybe I can persuade her to join in, since she has nothing left to lose, poor little thing! See I Just Got an email From My Daughter.

What really pisses me off is people like George Galloway trying to get Greta to tell that awful fucking joke about trying to reverse the flow over Niagra falls by drinking the water a cupfull at a time, and, ... she's a girl! ðŸ˜‚💓💕 See Amy Goodman Interviews Greta Thunberg.

This is a beautiful song about fate:


The lyrics are in the video description:



No comments:

Post a Comment