Sunday 22 September 2019

More Fucking CIA Assholes

So this tall guy, wearing khaki pants walks past me today, looking like somebody offered him a stick and carrot, then promptly beat him with the stick and shoved the carrot up his ass. I guess for some people this is win-win? It takes all sorts, as they say! See CIA Assholes and I feel sick. So, why doesn't anybody want me to point out that on Samsung's latest Android version ...


... all Microsoft Apps can apparently install unknown apps? And I can't remove the Microsoft apps, .... And this fucking government paid MS millions to have this shit installed on everybody's machine. See CIA Assholes (updated).

I am not in an American prison, and I am certainly not the fucking warden of an American prison. I do not work for the US government either, because the US government doesn't exist. I am not a citizen of the United States of America either, and I never have been, so there is fuck-all that I can do to help you people. Sorry.

Neither am I a citizen of Bolivia, because La Republica de Bolivia apparently no longer exists. So if the President of the Estado Plurinacionál de Bolivia is waiting for me to clear up his garbage tip and restore his presidency then he is even more stupid than he sounds.

Neither am I a British citizen, because I renounced my British citizenship several times. So you lot can go fuck yourselves as well. Now if there are any other deranged fucking morons who think I am their property in some way, then let me know, and then you can fuck off too!

So are we all clear bout where we stand now? Let us spell it out for you. In the last fifty years we have achieved absolutely fuck-all!

And to the illiterate little piece of CIA shit that gave me a meaningful nod-and-wink yesterday to say "well done, sonny, you're doing the right thing", I ask you "How are you going to give me the sign of approval when I kill you?" Are you going to leave me your Rolex?


No comments:

Post a Comment