Saturday 28 September 2019

1953 Cubes Problem

I wish I had learned Algebra properly, then I could see what the Butcher was doing multiplying seventeen by ten cubed dimished by two cubed. Then I might get an idea about how to more efficiently search for solutions to this equation:


I suppose I should try just imagining cubes made of littler cubes, recursively, and see if I can divide one of them into two pieces which can be represented as cubes made up of littler cubes, recursively, ...


I could draw you a diagram, but my tablet doesn't have a decent graphics app. A picture paints the cube of three cubed diminished by seventeen words, you see, ... So here I am, back at my day job, which is talking crap to myself, ... see For Greta and Helen.


For us, it was the other way around. She touched my body with her perfect mind. That's how I could write something like this without even having to think much about what I wrote, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment