Saturday 21 September 2019

Psy Warfare Victim

Sorry to lay all this stupid shit on everyone. I would personally prefer to forget it, except I was reminded this morning how horrendous it felt, and I may not be the only one who was a victim. In fact, I am pretty sure I was not the only one. This account is only a "taster" πŸ˜‚


See the video description on YouTube for syome more details.

This is an earlier attempt I made, but I thought it had been mysteriously deleted, then it reappeared as if by magic! πŸ˜‚❤️πŸ’“πŸ’•


This one cut off just before I mentioned that Di and Mike Young seemed the only authentic people I contacted on Facebook in 2017, apart from Jon Crowcroft and Ebbe Elsborg, perhaps. They are probably all involved with the CIA and/or Microsoft. I have a bad feeling about Mike Young. I just don't like him, and can't say why really.

Graeme, if you're still alive, hang on there. This is almost certainly not all your fault, if it is any of your fault at all. We are up against some deeply fucking sick, and very fucking scared little men. Hang in there.

Maybe it's some stupid shit like this:


There was aalso this Israeli YouTube channel Anna RF who made a trip to Zimbabwe around the same time as Luke of WeAreChange. And I was in contact briefly with Anna Barge, who is someone I mentioned to Andrew in an e-mail in 2012. I wasn't able to communicate much privately at all with Anna Barge on Facebook. I hope Anna is OK. I still love her! ❤️πŸ’“

Andrew Sinclair is in this shit up to his neck, but his wife Judith has been with me all along. I hope someone is looking after her well, she's a gutsy woman! ❤️πŸ’“πŸ’• See ¡Viva la RevoluciΓ³n! and CIA Assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment