Friday 20 September 2019

CIA Assholes

The feral CIA assholes here still think I'm stupid. They send Moira to grin at me, and then give a friend of mine a jacket with "Wit Huis" or something embroidered on the pocket, and they think they've bought themselves some time. I guess they have seen these mails:









But I wonder if the President saw any of them?


Now anyone interfering with the communications of a Swiss company is guilty of a crime under Swiss law, so we know it's unlikely to be anyone who needs access to their numbered Swiss bank account in a hurry, .... but, are Israelis allowed to have Swiss bank accounts? 😂 See Another Fucking Nutcase Bearing Out Another "Biblical Prophecy". Kushner: kiss your own fucking ass goodbye! Vesti on Putin's Middle-East Peace Plan.


One of these fucking cock-sucking butt-jockeys is going to be spitting blood and teeth real soon now!

Somebody better get me a Huawei tablet Right Fucking Now because within 24 hours this piece of CIA Samsung shit is going to be broken into wharp shards and then shoved sideways up the ass of the fat cunt who gave it to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment