Monday 11 November 2019

Sarah Parkin and the UK Green Party

What happened to the Green party?


Will somebody please tell Jonathan Porritt and David Gee that that "north-south" joke I told them thirty-odd years ago has now come true, except it's not about the roads, it's about the money. See Jonathan Porritt on British Petroleum and Climate Action. And I posted this message a week or two ago on George Monbiot's web page, but I have so far received no reply, please someone prod him, we need to get this off the ground quickly.
Dear George,
Please help me get support for hosting this UN Climate conference here in Cochabamba, Bolivia in December. You should contact Jill Benton, the Vice Consul at the British Embassy in La Paz, who is a friend of mine. I am cc'ing her private e-mail, but you can probably reach her via Jill.Benton@fco.gov.uk.
Oh yes, Simon Edward Thornton of 22 Ivor Place, Regent's Park, London. That's what this is: single issue fascism. It's a fucking bummer! See Polly Spinning the Wheel of Misfortune.


See Young People Talking About Physics and Philosophy. And for some psychological advice, see Rite On Obama.


But I can't teach you how to read. Ariel could though, if you give her a bit of support. See FT Illustrating The Problem With Modern Medicine.


See Why is Telecommunications Security Important? For more on the connection between brain states and mental health, and the effects of psychotrophic drugs, see The Logic of Aristotle. For more on politics and mental health see Possibilities of New Therapies Using Natural Entheogens and for more on politics and economic development, see Why Climate Scientists Shouldn't Set Policy. Now somebody please tell me why there is an office here in the Prado with a sign saying "Grant Thornton" outside? See The United Nations' New Temporary Head Quarters. And police investigating the deaths of Dr Ron Snaith at St. John's College, Cambridge, and of Francisco Varela at École Polytechnique in Paris should check the files of the College Admissions Tutor for 1992/1993 where you should find my letter asking for an interview.

And on magic, science and understanding probability and women, Peter E. Sewell, see A Letter to A GirlfriendThe Bigger Truth Behind The Matrix, and this:


See Measuring Ignorance. Now I am going to go and sit in the rain and beg. This is a waste of time, and a needless source of stress. If you are trying to decide first whether I am going to be The Pope, or the Grand Honkin Tonk of The English Lodge of Idiots, or the King of England or Mayor of London, or Darius XVI then I can save you some time:


Now you don't want a tyrant, or do you?


See The United Nations' New Temporary Head Quarters.

Now if you want me on the streets to communicate with people, then there are other ways to do that. We have a large population of migrants who seem to have come at the invitation of Evo, to vote for him. They are homeless and there is no infrastructure here to accommodate them. This is going to be a growing problem if we don't start doing something about it right now. I am not asking for much, just my own personal expenses, and I will then have time to spend putting people here in contact with each other and getting the population thinking about how to solve real problems. I have a reputation for this here, but not, apparently, in the monied classes:





I do not run this show. So cutting me off does nobody any good at all.


I'm just a big mouth, but my authority comes from human reason. See The Jaguar Circuit. You need to treat me as a human being, even if I do speak for the Goddess. Ernesto Rafael Guevara Lynch de La Serna taught me everything I know that's worth knowing. Now even if Carlos Mesa thinks it's a bad political stance to take here (see discussion with Juan Claros on my Facebook page, and Rule of Law Restored in Bolivia) well, that just tells you something about Carlos Mesa. See Carlos D. Mesa.

This is terrorism. Vice news, I mean. Hold the line. Do not be intimidated by reports of these sorts of events. And sue Vice to hell and back.


Vice are active here in CBBA, ask Drina and Laura. Carlos Mesa's "Pat" channel is about as bad. See Polly on Dogs in this: The United Nations' New Temporary Head Quarters.


Also talk to the American guy called Pat who used to live in Geoff Sandifort's dog box in his house in Sopocachi in La Paz, and who was in Sorata in September 2003 and walked to El Alto, just in time to witness the Battle of El Alto. See Bolivia is Blowing Up. Pat was very keen to work for the MAS government back in 2009, when I first arrived here to "live". It was Pat who suggested Guanay would be a good place to live, and Pat knows Ruben, who offered me a room in Guanay, .... and so on and so forth, ... hi ho, hi ho, ... and on the nueva empressa, see I'm Still Looking for A Job. So Carlos Mesa, how would like a post in the new government of La Republica de Bolivia? Yours would be a green post of course, ...


Because you're illiterate, Carlos Mesa, you won't have noticed this bit of Ariel's talk at 2 minutes 52 seconds.


On empathy and love, see Evo Morales and ADEPCOCA. You need to know what effect chewing coca has on the way you view the world to understand this. [YouTube timestamp references on the URL don't work anymore because the videos are constantly changing. This is possibly something Javier Quiroga was talking about when he told me he was installing an experimental server. There is some fake YouTube channel mechanism in use. So y.m.m.v. as ever. Thanks, Cambridge, for the help. Jin Crowcroft you're a useless fuck, aren't you? Qnd you, Tim Griffin. Codetalking shitbags! Fuck all of you assholes@cl!

No comments:

Post a Comment