Wednesday 13 November 2019

Polly on Bolivia

Presenting two sides of the story which nobody actually knows, yet. See ICYMI Watching The Bolivia Story Evolve and my comments on the YouTube channel.


We're doin' it!


... everywhere!




Wow! That shit at 9 minutes 33 seconds doesn't scare my mother! 😂 They just put a bunch of video links over the last frame of the mongoose and the spitting cobra, which says "Bite the neck of hatred. Kill the death." For more on "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and The Death, see Evo Morales.


What the fuck kind of rules do you play in this game?


See Polly Boiko Meets a Honduran Milk Snake ...


And who is supposed to follow them?


See Revolution 3, ...


Well, she did sing a song just for me, and I love it, and I still love Laura just as much as ever.


... and I asked her to sing up millions upon millions of human miracles too, and she did that as well. Maybe the email management was a nightmare, but I don't think that's our fault!


See The Vatican Looking Pretty Woke!

See also Satish Kumar on Trees and Miracles and The Human Mind and Evo Morales in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment