Thursday 14 November 2019

Indila - Parle à ta Tête


... love story:


See Revolution: The Real Deal. This is like throwing your daughter into the river, you know, ...


... she bobs up like a witch would, and she says "You stupid man! Do it again!" So I did.  See Polly on Bolivia. It never ends, we just get better at it and have more fun, and hopefully this time, more pizza! Here's a song about illegal philosophy Laura Pausini wrote just for me:


OK, maybe my daughter wrote the lyrics, ... ❤️💓💕


... because it looks like she just invented a whole new way to compete, by co-operating. Now just imagine how Star Wars would have turned out if, ...


... Lucas hadn't first made American Graffiti ...


For more in Hollywood decision-making, see Possibilities of New Therapies Using Natural Entheogens and this, which is the best film I've seen for a long time:


For my friend Simon Edward Thornton


... because I never had a chance to tell him ...


It's because we were at right-angles, so it wasn't so much "Up and down the M1" as it was "Left and right along the M4", .... See Off to Beg Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment