Tuesday 12 November 2019

ICYMI Watching The Bolivia Story Evolve

... evolution is a complicated process! 😂❤️ See Russian Government is Clearly NOT Taking Climate Change Seriously and The United Nations' New Temporary Head Quarters.


See Evo Morales in Mexico. Please don't wait until you are sure you know what's going on here before helping me to communicate. It's been six years since I first asked politely for help. See Renuncío El Evo. I repeat: putting on theater shows all over the world is not an effective means of communication. See I'm Still Looking for A Job.

People in Sorata who heard my address from the balcony of the Alcaldea on 6th August 2015 will be amused by this: "Usted descansé. Nosotros lo llevamos a tu destino, ..." Que?!


I am really fucking angry about people's inability to speak to me! Pull yourselves together you assholes! See Sarah Parkin and the UK Green Party



See Revolution: The Real Real Deal and Idiots Making "Important" Decisions.



Ask Cornelia Durrant what I mean when I say that putting on theatre shows all over the world is not an effective means of communication. Ask Satish Kumar who it is that Ian Grant works for, and who his two bosses are, and what his job description is.


Then you'll know what the "nueva empressa" is:


See Economic and Technological Development of La Madre Tierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment