Friday 8 November 2019

Polly Spinning the Wheel of Misfortune


... and around here, where "misfortune" means your girlfriend who can't afford to stand you to a cup of coffee, ...


So instead of coffee, here's UTOP:


... and some men who probably have feet of green and socks that smell of gasoline, 😂 ...


... they seem like my kind of guys. Why aren't I allowed to talk to them? Afraid they'll tell me something I already know? ... Or is somebody afraid they'll steal the captain's submarine? See US Commando Jumps onto Narco's Submarine and Opens Hatch.


That was to a friend of mine at Ludlow called Jock, who told me once that he took magic mushrooms before sitting his A-level politics exam. I hope he got an A+! See When Does Time Travel Become Possible?

The underground had a big node at Ludlow in the early eighties. Maxwell Cooke told me that Grace Slick wrote this song whilst she was in rehab in Saudi Arabia, ...


See Redacted on Public Banking.

I owe Max quite a lot. All he owes me is a punch in the stomach. And Ludlow is where I made these indirect SAS connections I seem to have, ... so, how about a conspiracy theory?


See Buckingham Palace Allegedly Behind Part of Epstein CoverupA Conspiracy Theory., MI6 and CIA Rendition Update and Andrew Lownie on Mountbatten. ....

.... and so it came to pass:


... cortesy of Gentemusic


See On Feminist Genealogy. Genealogy? I think that refers to all the swapping of babies that's been going on for centuries now, ... 😂❤️💓💕🤦 Now category theorists like Lucy (Oh my God! ❤️) can tell you what that final note really is. See On Tarski's Semantic Theory of Truth "Convention T". I wrote that three days after my daughter's 11th birthday, so maybe she can explain it to you too? It's the timestamp on this post that makes me think that, along with this e-mail I sent her yesterday: ...



... and section 3 of Revolution which is all about ... well, ... you tell me!


See The Foundation (Parts I,II & III) and this:


... and this: Obamagate is a Thing and Rite On Obama:


.. so how mad are you fucks?







See Rolls Royce Trent 1000 Engines "Blowing up all over the sky" and Fuck-witted Assholes Plan to Save The World. What sort of global communications system are we going to need to make sure you aren't totally out of your minds? Get a fucking move-on! I'm Still Looking for A Job. so do not clap! See ICYMI in Briefs.

To me, personally, it seems that we are now approaching the point that I thought we would be at on 14th February 2012, when I really believed that any day Laura and Silvia Pausini would walk down the dirt track in Guanay and say "Hello. Are you Ian? We've come to help you, ..." See The Jaguar Circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment