Monday 15 July 2019

Laura Pausini - No River is Wilder

I love this song. When I first heard it the ending was scary. But now I really like it. I think that's how this should end. See Kate Bowler on the Economics of Faith and the Faith of Economics.


Listen to Anjali Kumar on her mission to find God, and note what people wanted most, after health and happiness.


Here's the editor's note I wrote, over seven years ago, in the introduction to Sylvie and Bruno by Lewis Carroll


I am a project which has been well over thirty years in the making, and I am really only one work in a whole series by the same artist. This is a conscious project in the minds of some women, and it is those women, who all know who they are, to whom the following message is addressed.


See Kate Bowler on the Economics of Faith and the Faith of Economics.


No comments:

Post a Comment