Wednesday 10 April 2019

Stop Making Sense

I really wonder about the almost total incoherence of this story. I mean, can you guess what this is about? "*** also alleged that *** is using the *** crisis as a smokescreen to cover up a major corruption scandal that both he and his family are involved in. He claimed that, as a credible pretext to extradite ***, the government is selling the idea that *** has hacked President Moreno’s phone, despite *** lack of *** and with no evidence to substantiate the allegations, and no verification of the claims carried out.”


Juan, listen. I don't hear anything funny about this though! But that might be because I don't know who I'm supposed to be. A prostitute? What 5he fuck do you think I've been doing for the past decade? Fighting? Fighting who for fuck's sake?!




Standard Oil?! Have you checked?


I thought I was fighting the fucking Nazis! Forgive me, if I have sinned. You see, to a sheep, any damned dog (or WOLF) looks like a god!


To sort 5his out, we need something much, much bigger than any man's ego. And She's my Wife! ðŸĪŠ


❤️💓💕

No comments:

Post a Comment