Saturday 20 April 2019

Absolute Nonsense

Martin Wolf, the London Financial Times Economics Commentator, talking about sovereignty and "national identity". He seems to think sovereignty is the same thing as "national identity", which he explains by saying that "national identity" is the answer to the question "are we British, or are we European?". This is nonsense, and he surely knows it. Sovereignty is when the governance of the country is not usurped unconstitutionally by vested interests. That is not so hard to understand, is it, Mr Wolf?


This song is now officially a real thing.


How about a meeting in London, Mr Woolf? With me.


Emma Jacobs is going to help me get a new job. ❤️💓💕


And in return, she can use my car whenever she needs it.


If you have any problems, talk to my daughter.


She's much friendlier and much better looking than I.


No comments:

Post a Comment