Saturday 20 April 2019

Let's Get this Show Started

I have had enough of this stupid crap. We are now going to restore the sovereignty of Bolivia. Evo Morales,  you will reimburse me the US$15,000 of my own money that I have spent, and you will make me a naturalised citizen of the Estado Plurinacionál de Bolivia, by mid-day tomorrow, please. Thanking you in advance. Ian Grant.


I quite like this picture I took of me with ice on my beard at the summit of Illimani in July 2009.


Maria Zakharova on reconciling sovereignty with foreign national interests. What she says about Ukraine applies equally to any country.


On Ukraine, see this


This is how ABC reported these events.


Obama addresses the UK Parliament in 2011


Shortly afterwards, the US and the UK bombed Libya, ...



..., and then, three years later, the US imposed sanctions on Russia and backed the coup in Ukraine.


Now ask Mr Woolf what sovereignty means in Britain and the USA. Then you can start to appreciate the point of view imputed to be that of Vladimir Putin, about a state being embodied in one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment