Tuesday 23 April 2019

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings

The reason I didn't post anything about this is that I don't know how to deal with it. At the time of the New Zealand massacre I wrote that it was probably a deliberate attempt by some covert group to provoke retaliatory attacks, and I could do nothing more than hope the message would get to those groups, and that they would not carry out retaliatory attacks. But that was clearly not enough. We need secure communications, people!



So as far as I am concerned, those people who have been preventing me from getting access to the necessary resources I need to develop secure communications infrastructure are directly responsible for the deaths of these people, and millions of others.

Thanks to Emma Jacobs for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment