Wednesday 10 April 2019

Access All Areas

Know we know what the Iron Curtain was meant to be. It was the screen behind the theater. And the show? Well, it was more than an Issue of Blood! It is the Show to End All Shows!



Now we have to start negotiating who gets to run the Space Force. I don't give a good god-damn, as I get to shower with the students. πŸ˜‚❤️πŸ’“πŸ’•


I'm posting this blind which, I'm sure even the pope will agree, seems appropriate! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ πŸ’₯ What the fuck is this! Shepton Mallet Radio or something! (🐏!πŸ‘!)


Hey Jude, remember these? What do you remember 5hen?! πŸ˜‚❤️πŸ’“πŸ’•

2 comments:

  1. Fucking hell Cornelia. You call that _a show!_ Your mate with the monkey-shit coloured MGBGT must've been a bit strapped for cash, what! πŸ˜‚❤️πŸ’“πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! He's just where your parked your Led Zeppelin?! That's OK then. I thought I'd got my Wurzel Mangbled again. (🐏!)

    ReplyDelete