Tuesday 9 April 2019

When Your Wife Tells You You've Had Enough


My Real Spanish Bolivian wife's nickname is Borrachero, and so she is the opposite of borrachera. If  you are a recovering alcoholic, and you feel you are about to start drinking again, you might consider drinking with her. As you sip a drink, slowly, little by little, chew and swallow half a leaf of this plant, taking a small part of the leaf with each sip. Drink slowly, and don't ingest more than half of one leaf. When I tried this last night, I stopped drinking before I had consumed more than half of the alcohol I had. It seemed to me that this leaf killed the vicio and left the virtuo intact. But your mileage may vary! If you decide to experiment with this, make sure you have help on standby, because this lady has a lot to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment