Thursday 17 October 2019

Let's Start Talking

This song is brilliant on many very different levels. See Keep Talking and William Blake, Isaac Newton and Lucasian Chairs.


In particular, let's start talking about Cambridge University Engineering Department and software for recognising languages defined by regular expressions with backtracking and recursion, shall we? And how this relates to reversible logic: see Logic.




And, just in case Google suppress my comments on videos, see my comments here: https://youtu.be/t4LadFEJArM


... which refers to this video:




Some people seem to think it's OK to leave me starving on the street until I pass some sort of maths test. Well, I don't think it's OK to do that. I passed my maths test long ago, and I think I did OK, though nobody ever said as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment