Wednesday 23 October 2019

John Pilger on British Justice

The British justice system is corrupt to the point of being utterly useless. See Geoffrey Robertson on the Constitution and US Bases in the UK.


Separate videos of the interview with Pilger:


... and Chris Williamson:


Here is a dramatic reconstruction of the hearing, ....


And speaking of torture, about a month ago, my daughter told me that my mother wanted to send me some money, and Jill Benton from the British Embassy told me that it would be sent via my ex-wife. Well, it hasn't arrived, which does not surprise me, because five years ago my mother sent some money to my ex-wife for me, and that still hasn't arrived. The pattern seems to be that whenever things start getting "interesting" here, some piddling little sum of money is sent via Vanessa Spedding or Markus Kuhn, presumably to distract me.

No comments:

Post a Comment