Saturday 26 October 2019

Jason Bermas on Twitter

This shows that what you see ain't necessarily what other people get on Twitter. The same applies to any social media, and even e-mail. So don't assume people have actually seen anything you think you have sent. This is why I try to get people, like my daughter, for example, to confirm or respond to things in a way which shows that they have actually seen them. But nobody does do this, so I have no idea who reads what I write, or what they read that they think I wrote, but didn't. We need secure communications, people!



See also this:


... and this:


... and this:


... but for why "make these things public utilities" is a fuck-brained argument, see Nobody in the US Understands the Problem with Big Tech.

Jimmy Dore is doing a stand-up/sit-down whatever comedy tour in the US in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment