Friday 5 April 2019

On Formal Foundations, British Justice, and Blow-Jobs

This is a letter I sent to Roger Bishop-Jones at Cambridge, amongst others. It was yet another attempt to engage my professors in dialogue on the subject of which they are quite evidently experts. And British Justice? Well, it's a Blow Job! As Angus Patterson (Nomura Securities, Japan) told me once when he hired his sons to teach me how to play computer games, .... "I want to pay you, so that you do what I want you you to do." So this is how Roger Bishop (who changed his name to Bishop Jones after eating a surfeit of lampreys which he thought were herrings) acts as Judge, Executioner and Jury! 😂 And he gives me a job as a Fleatcher Memorial Student at the Port Stanley Institute of Correctional Phishing Ant Fleecing Home for Proofs and Que?!



🐏 "Ewe forced yourself to stop?! Butt I thought they said Thomas, ... "
🐑 "Now that's what ewes call ramification!!

Real British Justice, on the other hand, is a Blow Back!



Stand Fast, Age Hard!



It wasn't fear, babe. I was just Hoeny (sp?!) as Hell! 👹🐏!


And peeling my Tangerine! But some Sisters in Apolo sat on it and trooved (sp?) for a while, and it turned into Brandy!


Then, a fortunata, I met some chicas who were biiiig in mangoes!



And that's how I became the Man wo (sp?!) Mistook his Life for a Crepe Suzette!



That's French for a smoked duck pancake without the sliced bamboo shoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment