Wednesday 10 April 2019

After the Wall, ...

This song reminds me of living in a house off Green End Road in Cambridge, and thinking about rock and ice climbing, and Isabel Suppé! ❤️💓💕


I also used to think about Isabel when I listened to this, around the same time. I kind of fused Isabel and Shakira in my mind, which was quite interesting! Mad? Who, me?! 😂 ❤️💓💕


Man! There must be some people at Sony Music who are feeling like they've just been taken behind by a bull right now! 😂


The moral is, if you can't be with the one you love, reinvent her!  ❤️💓💕


Before she reinvents you! 😂❤️💓💕


But that is easier said than done! This was the first I heard of Shakira, unless you count my boss Ted's wife, Doreen mentioning that his niece's music career was taking off. That was in the early eighties, and he was from Louisiana.


Miami Sound Machine, 1. Pink Floyd Meat Mincer. Nil. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment