Friday 12 April 2019

Bouldering with Isabel

Last night I started wondering whether somebody was asking me something about "boulders" in this commentary on the making of "free solo" Is this what you meant? This was when Isabel and I went climbing on some sport routes not that far from Mendoza, Argentina, where she was living. Isabel led all the routes we did, and I was very happy that she did, because I would've crapped myself if I had had to do it! 😂 Now if you're asking me about some footage somebody has of me with bloody fingers, blubbing like a baby and not crapping at all, then by all means use it, but don't expect me to want to watch whatever movie it is used in. Here's a photo of Isabel climbing.


And if it's about comments Isabel made about my climbing skills in the preface to her book, then make sure you see the written permission I gave her to say that. I felt privileged to have a woman like her treat me as an equal. Isabel Suppé has far more balls than I will ever have! ❤️💓💕

I just found this. The audio is terrible, up to 2 mins 22 secs, then it gets better, apart from a cancer-inducing blast of microwave radiation like they use in Britain to neutralise dissidents.  I've only seen the first few minutes, but there's some great footage of the Bolivian Apolobamba mountains here. ❤️💓💕


Now can somebody please tell me, why a woman like this must grovel in the gutter for money to be able to do what she does so much better than anyone else on earth could?

No comments:

Post a Comment