Sunday 2 June 2019

Bob Müller

So you decided, instead of making things better, to make them much, much worse. Do you think that'll be better for you? Even though I have had thirty years of practice at being a total fucking loser? You think you can beat me? Let's see, shall we?

Bob, maybe you had better talk to your friends Jeremy Hunt and Richard Martin. You may have even more in common with them than you thought you did.

Now listen to Nils Melzer and think about the extent to which the different ways Assange is said to have been mistreated might apply to me. And then, when you've done that, think about the abuses I have suffered at the hands of CIA and DEA and FBI (i.e. Department of Justice) affiliates, that may be over and above the indignities imposed on Assange.

And I think that if you do that, you will realize that you have just missed the most important meeting of your life, and a heck of a lot of other people's lives.


Have a nice day, Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment