Monday 10 June 2019

The Vagina Monologues Work!

Jeremy what?! 😂 Apparently the Guardian doesn't know how to bleep stuff out on videos.


"If you could choose when to be alive, wouldn't you choose now?" No, I wouldn't. I would choose later, once everyone like you is dead!

Oh dear! Complaints from the Foreign Jeremies Office? 😂
Oh no, it's still there in this version.


Seeing this performed live in 2003 or so must have been formative for me. It was certainly very funny, I loved it! ❤️💓💕


Apparently it's big in India too. Imran Khan (the Indian actor, not the Pakistani President) was the first man to take a part in the performance.


Oh, I hope she didn't have to apologise! 😂 ❤️💓💕


I mean it's not as if the fucking little jeremy has her locked in jail and is starving her to death, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment