Monday 30 June 2014

Google, Going, Gone to Pot?

Well, I heard that in the USA it is a domestic industry worth almost as much as Microsoft. Pot, I mean. All that money must be coming from somewhere, ... ad clicks, or the CIA, funding projects to discourage Americans from thinking about anything at all.

I wanted to upload my Red October patch for Moscow ML, but Google project hosting has moved the downloads function to Google Drive, and the latter doesn't work for me. I suppose because my ancient FireFox has bit-rotted. The more fancy Google's web user interfaces get, the less well they work. I suppose I am expected to get a Windows licence and download Google Chrome to read e-mail.

But how hard is it to implement an HTTP file-upload page, ... I am sure I did it, about ten times, ... It's half an hour's work, at the most. But that wouldn't work for the cloud, ...

Maybe it's because they are pissed-off at my insinuating that they, together with Microsoft, Skype and FaceBook are wide-open to the biggest class-action lawsuit in legal history, for abusing public resources.  What keywords do I need to put in here to get a greedy lawyer interested? Is "greedy lawyer" and "biggest class-action lawsuit in legal history" appearing twice enough? Where are the ambulance-chasers when you need one ...

2 comments:

  1. How to get kicked-off Blogspot, in one easy step, ... I should've read the conditions of use, ... But nobody reads this shit anyway, so what does it matter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had another thought. Maybe Ken Thompson's fixed the point of their JavaScript interpreters and is holding them all to ransom. So it could be _stress_ that is causing all this crap code to appear. Way to go Ken! Posix them harder. The more it hurts the more they like it, and so on and so forth ...

    ReplyDelete