Monday 14 April 2014

Posting Comments

Comments to any of these blog posts are welcomed from anyone. If you wish, you may use any OpenID login such as gmail, or you can post without logging in to blogger.com. I will moderate all comments, and if I reject any I will publicly log the poster, the date and my reason for rejecting the comment. The poster or others will then have the opportunity to appeal.

People who wish to post comments anonymously can do so, but you will have to secure your own anonymity: you could simply use a system you have never used before, and which you will never use again, or you could use Tor. Search for "tor anonymous blog posting" for some hints. Note that, though there seem to be problems with posting to blogger.com blogs via Tor, I would hope that merely commenting via Tor would not have any comebacks, unless Tor access is not in fact anonymous!

No comments:

Post a Comment